NHS 111 can help if you think you need medical help right now.
How to access NHS 111:
- Call 111
- Use NHS 111 Online
Other ways to contact 111
Call 18001 111 using text relay, 24 hours a day.
British sign language (BSL)
Help in other languages
Call 111 and ask for an interpreter.
What will NHS 111 do:
Depending on what you need, you might be advised to:
- call 999 or go to A&E in an emergency
- go to an urgent treatment centre
- see an evening and weekend GP (out-of-hours GP)
- book a callback from a nurse
- get urgent specialist support, for dental or mental health problems
- contact your own GP surgery
- see a pharmacist for help with a minor illness
- look after yourself safely at home
111 online is for people aged 5 and over. Call 111 if you need help for a child under 5.