How to order a repeat prescription:
You can order your repeat medication through:
– NHS app.
– Patient Access website.
– Calling the Surgery on 0191 265 5911 and press option 3 for the Prescription Clark.
– In person by posting your request through the post box located at the Surgery entrance.
After ordering, please wait 72 hours before contacting your pharmacy.
If you have a medication query please call the Surgery on 0191 265 5911 and press line 3. You can leave a voice message for our Prescription Clark who will follow up on your query.
Your nominated pharmacy is where you choose for your medication to collected from.
Once you nominate a pharmacy:
- you will no longer need to collect paper prescriptions from the surgery.
- Your nominated pharmacy will receive your prescription.
All prescriptions will be issued to your nominated pharmacy.
How to change my nominated pharmacy:
You can change your nominated pharmacy by:
– NHS app
– Patient Access
– Calling the Surgery on 0191 265 5911
An annual review is a type of Health Check for people with a long term conditions or are on repeat medication.
If you have one of the following conditions then you will receive an invite for an annual review. You will receive an invite around your birthday month. This may be more frequent if necessary.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney disease
- Learning Disability
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Severe Mental Health Diagnoses
Your annual review will be with our Pharmacist.